This would without a doubt have to be the quickest and easiest muffin recipes that actually tastes half descent!
What You'll Need:
1 cup almond meal
1 cup hazelnut meal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup raw cacao powder
1 tsp pink salt
3 eggs, whisked
1 cup coconut oil
1 large zucchini, grated
1 tsp ground cinnamon
What You'll Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees then line a muffin tray with paper muffin cups of some coconut oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, almond meal, hazelnut meal, raw cacao powder and ground cinnamon and stir to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and coconut oil then pour mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Add in grated zucchini and stir thoroughly.
5. Place 2 tbsp of the mixture in each muffin tin then bake in the over for 25-30 minutes.
6. Allow to cool then keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.